The International Business Services (IBS) offers a line of multi-disciplinary Accountancy services dedicated to branches and subsidiaries of foreign companies that relocate or expand their business in France.
Our teams work in an international, and therefore multilingual, environment and have mastered different accounting standards (IFRS, US or UK GAAP).
Our national and international missions
- Facilitating the establishment of foreign companies in France and French companies abroad (liaison offices, branches, subsidiaries, etc. …); creating the appropriate legal structure
- Assisting the company to achieve compliance with the obligations of the host country and those of the group (administrative, accounting, social, tax and legal advice and support …)
- Supporting the company throughout its development in France but also abroad
- Preparing “group” reporting according to IFRS or US/UK GAAP standards
- Ensuring compatibility of parent company accounts with statutory French accounting requirements
- Multi-faceted advice throughout the evolution of the French entity