Ensure full compliance and transparency
for your organisation
A sector in constant evolution, where you need specific advice and assistance. GVA has a team of experts to offer you a tailor-made business coaching services.
Associations have become key players with constantly evolving needs. Initial operating regulations have become considerably more complex and the leadership of community projects is more difficult to implement in terms of managing fiscal, social, legal and accounting aspects.
ARCCA has developed a centre of expertise to meet the specific concerns of association leaders, enabling them to devote all their efforts to the purpose of the entities they represent, in the best conditions and in accordance with the different regulations.
- Financial, legal, tax and social coaching for associations
- Association auditors
- Legal, social, financial and tax audits in community-subsidised associations
- Organisation missions
- Implementing internal control procedures
- Audits of delegated public services on behalf of communities
- Statutory auditors for public interest foundations…
Your needs in
Special advice for entrepreneurs
GVA’s multidisciplinary teams offer you a wide range of services including the development and optimisation of financial information, the development of management tools, and the establishment and monitoring of your legal, fiscal and social obligations.
GVA also assists you with Human Resource Management matters, accounting and financial consolidation or reorganization tasks.
GVA establishes relationships of trust and proximity with its customers and provides expertise in the following areas:
- Legal and tax management
- Human resources and payroll management
- Specific services for subsidiaries of foreign companies
For a high quality of service
Today, more than ever, the work of statutory auditors requires greater integration and the anticipation of many changes.
For our auditors, these missions involve thorough monitoring of the services rendered. Once hired to perform this statutory task, GVA is committed to issue an opinion based on the risk assessment, the quality of internal controls, and validation of the accounting data and financial information submitted.
In acknowledgement of the challenges and issues specific to each sector, GVA has developed sector-specific skills honed for the industrial, financial, distribution, service, new technology, environment, social and humanitarian sectors…
Every day you are faced with accounting, tax, social or legal challenges. GVA provides you with the necessary resources, adapted to your evolving needs and within your deadlines.
GVA focuses on being operational and trustworthy in order to optimise your management and ensure your stability in a relationship of confidence. Our multidisciplinary teams are at your disposal with the necessary resources adapted to your changing needs thanks to their in-depth knowledge and understanding of your business activities.
- Bookkeeping and accounting analysis
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts …
- Leadership and decision-making support
- Technical and organizational advice
- Social advice
- Tax advice
Meet your obligations with secure tools
With a dedicated team, you benefit from enhanced protection against financial and social risks. From the employment contract to the design of monthly payrolls and regular social security returns, GVA helps you improve your payroll management whatever your business, headcount or location.
Coaching at every stage
Preparing pay slips, identifying potential recruitment tools, satisfying your requirements while respecting your collective bargaining agreements and implement new regulations … many complex tasks and deadlines that can be entrusted to a an expert.
- Managing contracts relating to employment law: employment contract, profit sharing, incentives agreements, etc … in cooperation with your lawyers if necessary
- Preparing pay slips, transfer orders and social security returns.
- Ensuring the reliability, security and timeliness of payroll data
- Assisting the company in managing its staff including compliance with social obligations
- Helping the company to improve its wage policies
- Managing the variable payroll elements: holiday pay, reduction of hours, bonus, etc …
Any group with annual sales of over 30 million is obliged to present consolidated financial statements.
Joint financial statements for a single source of information
Either for external growth or for internal development, consolidation is an essential management tool for groups and a useful element for external reporting. The consolidation brings together all the accounts of different entities and provides decision makers with data summarizing the activity and the actual performance of a group to facilitate decision making.
- Preparing consolidated accounts (French standards or IFRS for listed or international companies).
- Technical assistance to consolidation companies (implementing consolidation service with the customer, training, technical support).
- Outsourcing of consolidation experts in the case where customers require temporary personnel (holidays, illness etc.).
- Preparing joint accounts according to the specific needs associated with your business environment.