Simplify your daily
Chief Executive Officers, simplify your administrative management, share your projects and your daily concerns, ARCCA is your privileged interlocutor.
It is reassuring to trust an expert
Closeness, listening, reactivity and professionalism are as much principles as ARCCA’s team develop in the service of our clients. Our experience in the accompaniment of very small businesses leaded us to advise you daily within your company.
Various projects require the support of a chartered accountant, ARCCA thanks to polyvalent skills brings you a complete service offer.
Our teams of specialists accompany you to:
- Process your accounting, legal, tax and social bonds
- Settle your management tools
- Prepare your management tools
- Prepare your evolution tools (provisional, financing…)
- Optimize your financial, tax and social management
- Choose your status and advise you in your patrimonial management
Your needs in
Every day you are faced with accounting, tax, social or legal challenges. GVA provides you with the necessary resources, adapted to your evolving needs and within your deadlines.
GVA focuses on being operational and trustworthy in order to optimise your management and ensure your stability in a relationship of confidence. Our multidisciplinary teams are at your disposal with the necessary resources adapted to your changing needs thanks to their in-depth knowledge and understanding of your business activities.
- Bookkeeping and accounting analysis
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of annual accounts, interim accounts …
- Leadership and decision-making support
- Technical and organizational advice
- Social advice
- Tax advice
Meet your obligations with secure tools
With a dedicated team, you benefit from enhanced protection against financial and social risks. From the employment contract to the design of monthly payrolls and regular social security returns, GVA helps you improve your payroll management whatever your business, headcount or location.
Coaching at every stage
Preparing pay slips, identifying potential recruitment tools, satisfying your requirements while respecting your collective bargaining agreements and implement new regulations … many complex tasks and deadlines that can be entrusted to a an expert.
- Managing contracts relating to employment law: employment contract, profit sharing, incentives agreements, etc … in cooperation with your lawyers if necessary
- Preparing pay slips, transfer orders and social security returns.
- Ensuring the reliability, security and timeliness of payroll data
- Assisting the company in managing its staff including compliance with social obligations
- Helping the company to improve its wage policies
- Managing the variable payroll elements: holiday pay, reduction of hours, bonus, etc …
High-end partners to overcome your challenges
GVA is surrounded by a multidisciplinary team of specialists and lawyers to ensure the success of its legal and tax assignments, assist its clients in their growth and cope with both common and extraordinary events.
- Corporate law, Private Equity
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- French and international tax law
- International mobility
- Transfer pricing
- Contract law
- Business litigation
- Prevention and treatment of difficulties
- Transition and Restructuring management
Strategic coaching for measured growth
Certain crucial events in the life of a company must be taken alongside knowledgeable professionals and with their guidance.
Our teams of specialists, with their knowledge and expertise in legal and tax packages together with financial and assets management, are the ideal partners, in close relationship with other consultants (lawyers, investment funds, bankers, …), for ensuring secure and optimal conditions in these operations.
GVA, with its skills and experience, is ideally positioned to meet the following needs:
- Due diligence
- Preparing Business Plans
Solutions for improving and optimising the future
When defining the employment status of executives, choosing remuneration means or resolving social or tax issues, GVA remains at your side to assist you, anticipate the future and advise you with your asset related decisions.
- Monitoring the financial, legal and taxation aspects of asset management
- Anticipating the actions to take for optimizing the transmission of assets
- Helping to draw up a balance of assets for executives using an inter-professional approach
- Accompanying executives in their choice of legal, tax and social regimes, and finding the balance between salary and dividends
- Organizing the private and professional wealth of executives for inheritance and tax purposes
- Real estate management: choice of acquisition structure, finding the right funding for the operation, business plan for the duration of the loan, technical optimisation by dividing-up corporate property.
Coaching for improving operational performance
To build an ambitious and innovative strategy, GVA accompanies management decision-making in areas such as corporate steering, performance improvement (budgets, dashboards, accounting, calculating cost price, …).
- Preparing business plans, financing plans, dashboard reports
- Organisational audit, implementation of internal controls
- Executive coaching, management and communication training
- Tax arrangements and studies
- Search for partners